“I empower you by creating awareness about your dormant potentialities. I tell you how to convert your negative energies into positives and solve all your issues and problems in life”.
Wing Commander (Retd) Santosh Kumar Sharma (author of “VEDIC ASTROLOGY: A Mystic Metaphysical Science of Self,Space & Time)
Famous Vedic Astrologer Bangalore
What is Jyotish?
It is all about your life’s journey. When you are sick, you go to a doctor ( in this case an astrologer). The doctor sends you for some tests and analyses the lab reports to know about your current issues and problems.
Best Vedic Astrology Analysis Bangalore
Best Vedic Astrology Bangalore
Kundali, similar to the lab test report, is a tool to decipher present issues and problems, depending on the present position of your life journey path (Mahadasha and Antar Dasha, etc.). Like a doctor gives you medicines to bring homeostasis in your health, the astrologer suggests the use of various energy equalizer methods (Parihar, mantras, yantra, Rudraksha, and Ratna i.e. gemstones, etc. to achieve energy equalization)
How Astrology works
Best Horoscope Reader Bangalore
We refer to astrology as JYOTISH. Jyoti means light and ish is god i.e. light is the god. In Jyotish, we are talking about the sun: the source of light and it’s planets (solar system). Sun is the primary source of energy for our survival. Without the sun, we can not imagine life. The source of life is light both for plants and animals and for that matter, all forms of life on earth.
Sunlight has a spectrum of frequencies from Infra-Red (IR) to Ultra Violet (UV). In between, we have the visible range frequencies Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Red (VIBGYOR).
We know that IR and UV are invisible to naked eyes (TV remote uses IR). Hence in Jyotish, we call these two extreme ranges (two nodes) Chhayas (shadows). This is apt because we cannot see this spectrum.
The wavelength of IR is bigger than red, red is bigger than orange and so on. As the frequencies become higher, the wavelengths become smaller, as the wavelength is inversely proportional to frequency.
Imagine a human being, feet is the region of IR (Rahu) and top of head UV (Ketu).
How UV rays of Nakshatras (stars) influence us?
Stars emanate Ultra- Violet (UV) rays. In Jyotish, 27 nakshatras (stars) have been identified, which influence us. UV rays from these stars get reflected by the moon ( as the moon reflects sunlight ). These UV rays effect and influence our brain neurons, pituitary, pineal glands, hormonal secretions and create an Operating system (OS) in brain hardware. The way we perceive, behave, our innate nature (selfishness, compassion, anger and ethical principles etc) all these are determined by UV rays of a particular star we belong to. Each star has its own characteristics. Hence, depending on which star applies to a person, he/she behaves, thinks, and conducts himself/herself.
HOROSCOPE CHART OR KUNDALI
Kundali means a coiled form. It is your inherited inherent karmic accumulation balance sheet.
This balance sheet has all the debt and credits of your karmas (read about karma more in my book: The Gate Way to Spirituality) of past life. Nature (or we say divinity) makes us accountable for all our actions and pronounces awards/rewards and punishments as per Karmic rulebook. The whole system is autonomous and impartial.
When you come for a consultation we shall:
- Make you understand about your Operating system (OS) and explain why you behave, think, perceive, and react in ways you do and what should you do to alter these for a peaceful and successful life.
- Create awareness about energy inter-plays and teach you how to harness the potent planetary energies by energy equalizations methods (Rudraksha and Gemstones).
- Make you understand how to use Jyotish as a tool to find out reasons and causes for issues in present lifetime and methods to resolve these by using rudraksha and gemstones.
- Explain methods to reduce and balance the malefic planetary effects by wearing rudraksha and increase/boost beneficial planetary energies for the betterment of our life.
- Educate and empower you so that you take charge of your life, re-tune/fine-tune yourself and change your future by altering the present course of your life.
- Empower you to have peace, harmony, joy, and success in your life by having good health, happy relationships and successful career.
Failure Isn't Your Destiny | Correct Your Preset Now
Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person