Money and Relationships
Rudraksha and Gemstones
Money doesn’t buy love but money sure keeps relationships peaceful at home.
Most couples say money is the leading cause of stress in their relationship.
The higher the couples income ,the higher the level of stress over money.
Same with the lower income group is bickering over things not bought or done.
Happiness and prosperity go hand in hand.
So is Love and nurturing relationships.
A stable relationship often involves planning a future, money is important because where you spend it is going to dictate how you live, and how you achieve your goals together.
Differing values can make it hard to communicate with a spouse about money because each person has different ideas about what is important and what they want to do with their money. … That’s why when a couple argues about money, the real issue they’re arguing about is much deeper and harder to see.
(Gaurishankar Rudraksha for harmony)
Nurturing your relationship with help of Rudraksha
• Neglecting to Take Care of your Appearance (7 Mukhi & 13 Mukhi rudraksha for swadhisthana chakra, balances your venus and keeps the romance alive)
• Taking your Partner for Granted (3 Mukhi & 12 Mukhi rudraksha for manipura chakra, balances EGO and self centeredness to understand others in relationship)
• Stockpiling Negative Emotions (15 Mukhi Rudraksha to balance heart chakra and clear away negative emotions from heart)
• Being Overly Critical of a Partner (4 Mukhi Rudraksha to balance throat chakra for expression and speech, to balance what you say or hear)
• Failing to Understand Each Other’s Expectations from Life (Gaurishankar Rudraksha to help balance create harmony and togetherness)
Love is more important but Money is also extremely important in a mature relationship, they go hand in hand. A love that lacks money “might” not stand the test of time neither would a relationship based on money but lacking love last. Money is a love catalyst, it helps grow and nurture the love.
P.s. For Gemstones recommendation study of Birth chart is required*