What is Jyotish?
It is all about your life’s journey. When you are sick, you go to a doctor ( in this case an astrologer). The doctor sends you for some tests and analyses the lab reports to know about your current issues and problems.
Kundali, similar to the lab test report, is a tool to decipher present issues and problems, depending on the present position of your life journey path (Mahadasha and Antar Dasha etc.). Like a doctor gives you medicines to bring a homeostasis in your health, the astrologer suggests use of various energy equalizer methods (Parihar, mantras, yantra, Rudraksha, and Ratna i.e. gemstones etc. to achieve energy equalization)
How Astrology works
We refer to astrology as JYOTISH. Jyoti means light and ish is god i.e. light is the god. In Jyotish, we are talking about the sun: the source of light and it’s planets (solar system). Sun is the primary source of energy for our survival. Without the sun, we can not imagine life. That is why We refer to the sun as devata (Demi-god).
The source of life is light both for plants and animals and for that matter, all forms of life on earth.
Sunlight has a spectrum of frequencies from Infra-Red (IR) to Ultra Violet (UV). In between, we have the visible range frequencies Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Red (VIBGYOR).
We know that IR and UV are invisible to naked eyes (TV remote uses IR). Hence in Jyotish, we call these two extreme ranges (two nodes) Chhayas (shadows). This is apt because we cannot see this spectrum.
The wavelength of IR is bigger than red, red is bigger than orange and so on. As the frequencies become higher, the wavelengths become smaller, as the wavelength is inversely proportional to frequency.
Imagine a human being, feet is the region of IR (Rahu) and top of head UV (Ketu).
How UV rays of Nakshatras (stars) influence us?
Stars emanate UV rays. In Jyotish, 27 nakshatras (stars) have been identified in relation to the moon. UV rays from these stars get reflected by the moon ( as the moon reflects sunlight ). These UV rays effect and influence the brain neurons, pituitary, and pineal glands, and create an Operating system (OS) in brain hardware. The way we perceive, behave, our innate nature (Selfishness, compassion, anger and ethical principles etc.) are determined UV rays of a particular star. Each star has its own characteristics. Hence, depending on which star applies to a person, he/she behaves, thinks, and conducts himself/herself.
HOROSCOPE CHART OR KUNDALI
Kundali means a coiled form. It is your inherited inherent karmic accumulation balance sheet.
This balance sheet has all the debit and credits of your karmas (read about karma more in my book: The Gate Way to Spirituality) of past life. Nature (or we say divinity) makes us accountable for all our actions and pronounces awards/rewards and punishments as per Karmic rulebook. The whole system is autonomous and impartial.
When you come for consultation I shall:
- Create awareness about energy inter-plays and teach you how to harness the potent energies by energy equalizations methods.
- Make you understand how to use Jyotish as a tool to find out reasons and causes for issues in present lifetime and methods to resolve these.
- Explain methods to reduce the malefic effects and increase beneficial effects of planetary energies for the betterment of our life.
- Make understand your system operating system (OS) and that of your spouse/children/relatives for harmonious relations.
- To empower you so that you take charge of your life, re-tune/fine-tune yourself and change your future by altering present course of your life.
- Make you aware of your Operating system (OS) and explain why you behave, think, perceive, and react in ways you do.
- Empower you to have peace, harmony, joy, and success in your life by having good health, happy relationships and successful career.